Psalms 89 speaks of a future war against Israel with the same countries that are known to have terrorists, and be against Israel as well as the United States. Is this just a coincidence?
What is unusual?The above list is unusual in that the country of Lebanon, an ancient as well as modern country, is not involved in this war, but a city within it is the key to the plan. Rarely on Earth has there been such a situation, it is likened to the Catholic crusades where the Pope (associated with the city Rome ) was part of the crusade for war but the country Italy was not.
Tyre sits within a Lebanon, and the big question is how will they relate to the coming war according to the Bibles prophecies? If we look closely the force behind the destruction of Tyre will be the Hezbollah, a group of terrorists that that are provoking terror throughout the world.
The Hezbollah are Terrorists that are believed to have added fuel to riots in the streets. The prophet Ezekiel predicted that their terror to come back on the heads of the people of Tyre. Living in the area of the ancient city of Tyre, these people will suffer two fate first after that there is more to tell..
- Great waters will cover them.
- Those men remaining alive will be drafted into a war with Israel. They will
descend into the pit (by the Dead Sea)Most Bible believers are not aware that there will be a Psalms 89 war; which will involve the nation of Jordon ( Edom , Moab, and Ammon,) along with the Gaza strip (Philistia).
Part of the problem is the God uses the ancient names.
Although these countries have become part of the Nation now called Jordon, they do still maintain separate identities.
- King Abdullah II. Hussein (King of Jordan) said about 8 years ago that he would divide the country into three parts but has not done so.
- It is not likely he will do so in the near future for Daniel 11 indicates this future war will have one Chief for these 3 ancient countries. This was not the case in the time of Daniel but it is the case now.
Speaking of this future war Daniel 11:41 He shall enter also into the beauteous land(Israel), and many countries shall be overthrown; but these shall be delivered out of his hand, Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
- It is important to note that the the chief of the children of Ammon” is King Abdullah II .He lives in the city of Rabbah in the country of Ammon. He will trust in his riches be surrounded and have his citizens burned with fire but before that he will be at the service of (in the hand) the King of Tyre.
- The king of Tyre will join with a small people, a term which aptly describes the Hezbollah.
- Iran (Israel's Enemy-is helping the current leaders of Syria.
- Just 3 years ago Assad told Iran they were too weak to fight Israel
- Now they are to weak not to help Iran fight against Israel. Due to the internal conflict Syria needs the help of Iran to survive so they will help them to supply the Hezbollah
- They in turn send arms to Tyre- Hezbollah.
- Tyre has sent missiles to Philistia
- Missiles sent to Ashkelon have in the past come from Iran and been delivered by the Hezbollah from Tyre.
- Tyre will send arms to Philistia- Gaza for the Isa. 11-Psalms 83 war.
- God proclaimed that Tyre will l be destroyed so they cannot help the Gaza strip (ancient Philistia) in this war.
Psalms 89 and Isaiah 11.
You may think this is an old time war ; BUT THINK AGAIN THEY DID NOT FLY IN TIMES PAST. Isaiah predicted that one day they would fly on Philistia (the Gaza Strip) during this coming war. This is happening now. The Gaza- will be destroyed when Israel will fly on them. People did not fly 2500 years ago when Isaiah made this prophecy. They do not. Isaiah also indicated that Gaza (Philistia) would be destroyed because they would send missiles onto Ashkelon and Israel would fly on them and their gates to destroy them.
This type of event happens today. The Gaza shoots missiles toward Ashkelon and Israel responds by flying on them.
Zephaniah 2 Discusses this4. For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.5. Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of the Lord is against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant.6. And the sea coast shall be dwellings and cottages for shepherds, and folds for flocks.7. And the coast shall be for the remnant of the house of Judah; they shall feed thereupon: in the houses of Ashkelon shall they lie down in the evening: for the Lord their God shall visit them, and turn away their captivity.
JEREMIAH 47-TYRE and Zidon will be stopped from aiding the Gaza strip.
4 Because of the day that cometh to spoil all the Philistines, to cut off from Tyre and Zidon every helper that remaineth; for the LORD will spoil the Philistines, the remnant of the isle of Caphtor. 5 Baldness is come upon Gaza, Ashkelon is brought to nought, the remnant of their valley; how long wilt thou cut thyself6 O thou sword of the LORD, how long will it be ere thou be quiet? Put up thyself into thy scabbard, rest, and be still.
|Philistia is added to the list meaning the Gaza strip. The term Philistines means those who live in the ancient are of Philistia. Today we know this as the Gaza strip. The ancient Philistines are no longer a people but these people call themselves the Palestinians, a name given the area of Israel after the Philistines. God gave this land to the Jews and when England occupied the land they renamed the territory afer the Philistines in order to ad to the confusion. Now those in the Gaza have fuelled the old hatred acting as though they were the ancient inhibitors of this land, that had a right to this land. It is because of this hatred that they will be destroyed|
- 11:21. And in his estate shall stand up a vile personâ€¦ the Antichrist
- to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteriesâ€¦He tells the Hezbollah he is Jesus and gives honor to Mohammed.
- 22. And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenantâ€¦Judas is the Antichrist he desrtroyed the prince of the covenant-Jesus Christ. The Antichrist who was alive is not and is yet to come
- 23. And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully:
- for he shall come upâ€¦he is the beast that rises from the pit located next to the Hiding place
- and shall become strong with a small peopleâ€¦ the Hezbollah in Tyre